convert Autocad Drawings into "Good" quality jpgs... how??

1eo

Hello,

I want to import AutoCAD drawings into Photoshop so I can compose my drawings with 3D renderings of the building...

What techniques/ or file format do you guys use??

I have AutoCAD 2002 and my options seen limited, but I'm not that knowledgeable at AutoCAD... so I was hopping I could get some help from the pros.

Regards,

Leonardo

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When I need to bring my autocad drawings into Photoshop, I begin by ceating a Postscript Printer (usually level 1, but that depends) in Autocad and then I print my autocad file into an EPS file. I then open the EPS file directly in Photoshop. I get very good results with this method. Where you have to be very careful is when you choose your line weights and printing scale in autocad. If your line weights are too big and you open the the EPS file in Photoshop with a small resolution, then the result is not great.

hello buddy....

just a simple step. export your drawings into .wmf extension. it can be open by any graphics software. then after you handedited it in photoshop save it in jpeg extension. dont export your drawing into jpeg extension. its resolution is not good and lines will become pixelate,but if its in wmf extension, lines are firmed even a very tiny lines.

good luck folks.:)

rkp_renderworks@yahoo.com

rpadc2002@yahoo.com

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nazcaLine

do what antonio frias said i do it every day in my office and it rocks...the best of all is that you can choose the resolution you want AND it brings the lines as a separate layer, ready to add layers of colors and textures, just put it on top of them...