File Link Problem...

demo38

SCRATCH THIS:

Edit: It was a problem with FormZ exporting the model. Grabbing those particular portions of the model and copy / pasting in a new FormZ file before expoting as DWGs took care of it. I'll still have to troubleshoot to find where the problem is coming from beyond that.... Thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Having a strange problem with file link right now. I'm modeling, as usual, in FormZ and saving out as DWG by layer and File Linking that into my Max file. Easy as ever. Given the large amount of geometry in the project I'm working on, I've seperated the building out into 7 DWG files so that I can edit one portion at a time and reload just that portion to keep better organized. Hasn't been a problem until recently. I have a DWG file that I've writen out with 17 layers in it. When I file link it in, I only see 12 layers, even though all 17 have been selected in the import list. More strange is that all of the geometry is there, but on the wrong layers?

Is there a known linit to the number of layers / DWG files that you can link to a Max file? Seems too quarky though... It's doing the same thing for my glass layers.

FormZ 5 into Max 7.1.

Any thoughts?