Practice Demo reel.. WIP!!!

Marko_JJ

For school we need to get a practice demo reel and post it on a forum so here it is.. I put together a few things i have done in this last year. I used Xsi for everything and photoshop. Remember this is just a practice... not my final portfolio.

http://www.prismanimations.com/animations/practicedemoreel.mov

* thanks to Brain for letting me use his webspace :)

-Mark J

Hey Mark. Good work. I like it so far. The animation going into the room and looking around is very jumpy. Slow down the duration a little. I am a bif fan of wireframe to solid images. If you have time, try to render out a few stills of the cathedral and merge them with the wireframes. I think it would add a little more flare to the project. Just make sure there is a smooth progression between projects, and the images change with the music.

I like what you've got but I agree that the animation sequences need to be slowed down a lot. I found my self trying to focus on details but couldn’t because they were going by to quickly. I do like the wire frame and it would be really nice to see an animation where you fade from wire frame to a fully textured and lighted model of the same thing.