Overexposed materials

ecastillor

Could you list the Radiosity settings you are currenty using (Initial Quality, Iterations, Filtering) and the Logarithmic Exposure Control Settings you are using (contrast, brightness). It will be easier to help if I know what your present settings are.

Tod Stephens

ecastillor,

Without seeing an image, it sounds like what you need to do is go into each material that looks over exposed and make sure that the reflective value is not more than what really is recommended for it. You can adjust your materials by clicking on the map in the diffuse box and go all the way down to the bottom of the parameters and find the output parameter check the color enable map box and slide the right little square down to adjust the brightness of your materials. Or it could be your lighting settings like Tod Stephens mentioned.

ecastillor,

For interiors I try to set my brightness to 50% and contrast to 55%. If that doesn't work then you just need to go into your materials parameters and turn down the rgb output of the materials. I left you a message before this one explaining just that. I would also go 85% for quality refine iterations to 10. for better quality. Not bad so far!