Cool Curtain Effect

Ok For All The C4d Bugs...help Need In Getting A Cool Curtain Effect...i Wana Show That The Curtains Are Being Blown By A Slight To Moderate Wind So That It Looks Like Its Sticking Up In The Air A Bit..what's The Best Advice Can I Get On That...trying To Create A Cool Bedroom Scene

It's A Still Image And Not An Animation!!!

Any Advice Will Be Really Coooooooooool,

Thanxs

2 easy methods come to mind.

1) Use loft nurbs to build a curtain and tweek each spline by hand to create a curtain you like

2) Use the new cloth simulator in mocca to create a hanging sheet and wind. Anchor several points at the top of the sheet and direct the wind to create a curtain you like. benefit is that this is animated by default.

hey strat thanks for clearing up my threads for me ..Sorry bout posting them in the wrong forums....ima try to keep everything where they belong..

thanks frosty for the idea i actually started using the loft nurbs and think i might have to play with it a bit but how do i anchore it to the top and get the wind to blow in the position i want...i've been using mooca but only seem to get the cloth to fall vertically when annimated....extra tips would be helpful

nooxy.....

Here is a simple sample scene. Pay attention to the settings in the cloth tag on the curtain object. Of particular importance are the cloth engine settings (how the cloth behaves), the forces (wind direction, speed, turbulance) and the dresser (anchors points as if on a curtain rod).

The Hyper nurbs object can be turned on to smooth out the curtain.

I think i got it. I got how to use anchor points and ima play with the wind to get the effect i want..thanks alot frosty..

u all guys are coooool... :D

I'll send my work in progress soon so i can get some comments.

NOOXY,,hooked on C4D..CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT...