food court

roland

LOL - I love the gyros meat in the back, i would love to have that 3d model :)

There is only one thing that bugs me - feels way too cold, not enough colours. Feels way to industrial. I don't know if you can cheat a few colours (even coloured lighting), but right now it doesn't seem welcoming.

Also I am just aching to see the glass display filled with a fine assortments of different foods!

thank you for comments . the thing is there is the existing outlet which , we only improve the design. we still have to keep the color scheme . maybe you can suggest me on the lighting . about the modell i can give it to you

just give me your email add.

I understand about being locked with colours. I took a quick 5 min in photoshop and tried to liven up the rendering I hope you don't mind. Eventhough the colours are fixed, you can still play with light - What I did was simple, I took a colour of the floor (yellowish), the sign brown, and sign/light covers red - and made a "screen" layer with opacity at 20% - this fills the area with a bit of colour, as if light bounced off the reflecting the area - then the rest is playing with brightness and contrast- I added a test with a character and food in the display - because as I brought the contrast higher it made the display case white - I need to cover the white with some food imagery I grabbed from the internet. Now this is not perfect as it was just a quick job, with only a rendering - but in the 3d model if you are using the scanline renderer you may want to add some omni lights with a 0.1-0.3 value in areas where stong colours are visable (as I mentioned before), and give those omni lights the colour in which they are place infront of.

brian,

you made it very nice and artistic you mentiion that you edited in photoshop.

i dont know much in photoshop if its ok with you can you send me the psd file. which you edited so i can do that on my next project.

thank you

• 4 years later...