Large format copiers

Hello,

Our company needs a large format copier. We have a blue print copier, but it's about 25 years old and makes our offices smell like amonia. I have a catalog and they carry the Xerox 3030 and 3040 large format copier. I'm going to do some research on these, but I was curious what other people use and what they prefer in a print copier.

The sooner you can get back to this the better....thanks to my procrastination, time is of the essence.:o

Aaron

Aaron,

Xerox copiers are awesome. our company has a Xerox 8850 plotter with a large format scanner connected to it. Fastest prints i've ever seen. My old job used to have a blueprint machine like the one you described, that smell is aweful, i dont know how i ever lived without the Xerox. they are very expensive, but if your company is producing a ton of prints it is worth it. however, if your firm is on the small side it may be overkill.

I have some years experience with the A0+ printer from Hewlett Packard but that is colour, cool fact coming with the HP is that it has a build in ripper for outstanding hires printouts made out of 2500 Px renderings etc. If you need just the blueprint/plotter i'd say go with the rest and choose Xerox, can't be beaten by any other and a good price/quality as well.