Lets do The Time warp again

vizwhiz

hi There Jeff and All

i just got a friendly reminder This am That i havent visited

The website for more Than 3 months

my memory must be slipping, i was under The weather for a week

but somehow i just dont recall That it has been That long since i

put up some inane statement, (Typical for me)

more Than 11,000 members and growing

www.cgarchitect.com is The BEST cg website on This Planet

Thanks Jeff for all of your efforts

randy Randy

• Administrators

Yeah, I'm not too happy to learn this morning that the mailing list generate by the forums based on this criteria seems to not work as expected. There are a number of people who are here every day and got emailed. I've reported this bug to the developers.

Thanks for the reply ;)

I'm logged automatic through the "cookie" cutter on all the machines I access the site site with. It's probably been three months since I've manually logged on and or cleared out the cookie jar ;)

WDA

There are a number of people who are here every day and got emailed. I've reported this bug to the developers.

I thought it was weird--coming a day or two after I commented on the new 'feature' that displays how long since your last visit on all your posts. I said I felt 'tracked', then you email me telling me I haven't been around for three months, should consider coming back. Creepy, Jeff. Not only have you built some AI into the forum code, you've added irony.

Hello again after a very long time! If you remember me, I am an "ancient" architect stuck in yesteryear.

Jeff; I sincerely appreciate the 'reminder' and I do apologize. Fact is for the past two years I have been battling heart problems. [well I said I was old--]Sooo after 5 stents and 12 weeks of physical therapy, I am on the mend.

Prior to these problems I was a lightweight powerlifter, and, in that, I am in the recoup mode my doctors have given me the ok to begin again but on lesser weights.

In regard to my involvement here; I have noted that all you younger folk are extremely talented, and some of the cadd renderings are lightyears ahead of anything I would dream of doing. After 40+ years, I still work by hand and render by hand. My 'hat' is off to the imaginative gifts displayed here, and I will offer the odd comment here and there, but for the most part I shall just sit back amd marvel.

God Bless dear friends.