Merry Xmas Vray!! Maxwell RC is useless.

DeeSee

RC1 does not work. it does not render at all. switching back to the old beta, which worked! Thanks god I have bought vray. still waiting for the maxwell release that works....after all these months of waiting, maxwell is still the best ever, but the new version is unusable. Many basic features are missing, and they are promised to be fixed in the following week(s). Until then...vray

if the beta was still available I would highly recommend you bought it. But if you are interested, keep an eye on the NL forum, or cgarchitect. Bugs will be corrected for sure, and when they do, maxwell will be really usable and useful. I have strong faith in it! btw, users that are angry and dissapointed have every right to be that way...Much time has been wasted, and will be....

Maybe this will put an end to paying to beta-test someones software idea, thats what initially turned me off, once its ready and working flawlessly (or close) then I'll think about buying it, its bad enough software companies release thier software too soon, and we're the ones who have to sort through all the bugs, and those are final releases...

• 3 weeks later...