Vis in Australia (WA)

goolup

Hi guys,

I'm looking for companies in Australia that do 3D Viz preferably in WA Perth area. Does anyone have any thoughts on how to find them. I've been using google.ie but not really getting anywhere. :(

I've used the Company list here on CGarchitect and exhausted it.

Any Ideas? :confused:

Thanks very much

Dan

Hi Daniel

i moved here 3 years ago and .....there are small 1 to 3 manViz shops

the rest is done in sydney a lot of the small Viz guys are outsourcing to eastern europe and china. I dit not find work in a company. only the odd freelance job.

but Perth is a great Place and the construction Industry is Booming.drafties are needet everywhere and drafties with Vizualisation even better.

Hoping I don't offend anyone but in my experience the reason that projects get contracted out to eastern states companies or overseas/Idrawfast etc. is that there hardly seems to be anyone producing professional standard archviz locally in Perth/WA. There was one company we contracted some work out to a few years ago who were good but I've lost their contact details and they never kept in touch. Perth is really busy right now and I believe there's masses of opportunity for anyone with a bit of business sense who can produce quality work.

there are a few good companies in Perth. Niall if you need any work done in the future give us a call:

http://www.lastpixel.com.au

i just started working for these guys and the stuff we are doing is world class. I'm talking massive projects for local and international clients.