Feedback on Intericad for interior design?

cgbies

Dear Members,

I appreciate if anyone here have feedback on Intericad vs Max for interior visual?My company was given presentation & they are amase in 20mins for that photorealism result.

A software design specially for interior / architectual visual with drag & drop material,mapping & library.Complete 3D visual from sketch in 20mins?

Welcome all tip & feedback.

Attached visual by Intericad ref.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I also saw the presentation. Amazed by the rendering time also. WEll, I'm using 3dsmax for almost a year. I think I'll stick to it because 3dsmax has a lots of tweaking you can use and customize. If you look carefully, the shadow created by intericad is not that realistic. If I'm not wrong, it cannot create satin finished, frosted glass and so.... Well, but if your company aim for quality then I suggest 3dsmax.. Hopefully my opinions help..hehe.. Have a nice day..~! Cheers..

Hi guys!

I've visited there site,

http://www.goldex.com.hk/intericad.htm

Is it really true that intericad is more on Interior renderings rather than exterior scene? Coz I've seen there exterior output in the newest version, but, i think it's not good enough.. can somebody tell me where to find a good sample of exterior rendering done with Intericad? coz our company is planning to buy it too, coz it's more cheaper compared to Max..

I really need some comments too..

Thanks!!:)

I have not worked on it but its amazing the way it calculate the gi and stuff. you can work on 2d and 3d simultaneously in it. its integrated in acad also.

any ways its a chinese make i think. gallery on web site has some amazing stills .:cool:

Can't find too much info on this software, so I'm not sure if I believe it, has anyone tryed it, how much does it cost...

I think it's around USD500 including some technical help and tutorials(that's according to M'sia promotion package). One thing I don't like about this software is because it needs a key, look like a pendrive, plug it into your USB port for activating the software which make it quite incovinience.. But the good thing is, it's ultrafast.. you can calculate the GI first(50%work done), still can change the camera's angle and material then finish the rest of the rendering. most of the scene can finish render in half and hour to A4 size. Hope it helps. I can be wrong also..haha..

Originally Posted by Jeffrey

One thing I don't like about this software is because it needs a key, look like a pendrive, plug it into your USB port for activating the software which make it quite incovinience..

Yup, that's what i've heared also, hope they can provide us demos so we can actually try it..

• 2 months later...

ei guys someone mentioned that in malaysia the program would only cost around us$500. do you have any contacts from whom i could buy the program at that cost? i have already inquired here in the philippines and it very expensive here; more than what you have stated. i am really interested with the program and it would be greatly appreciated if someone would be able to give me contacts in order for me to purchase one at a reseonable price.tnx!

• 1 year later...