Rendering Turning Dark

bwsumruld

I've been rendering this patient room for a while now and its been going great, however now when i render the full image the rendering turns very dark. Ive rendered the opposite view and it turned out great. So i changed a few settings and did a few test renderings and in the test renderings they look correct (Display below) but when i render the entire scene it is dark very dark. I have the settings and examples below. If anyone has a solution for this please feel free to comment!

Rendering with Vray 1.47.03

the resolution i was trying was 1650 x 1275

Thanks,

Dont know why thats happens, but why use dark mp of 1 and bright mp of 2? Maybe change that around and use dark mp 2 and see what happens. I could not find your envirmonment settings, are you using HDRI or environment with a mp at all?

Ronald

Thanks Ronald,

i didnt touch the enviroment never have used it to tell you the truth. if i increase the dark mp it will make it darker i ususally use a .3 dark mp with a 2 Bright mp. and ive played with the settings but it still give me the same result with the dark image. If you have any suggestions with the environment please fill me in i would appreciate any help!

thanks again!

Im not an expert but this is what I do to start with:

- place omni light and turn it OFF (get rid of max default light settings)

- click the overide max environment setting and select a light blue color, try and use default colour first (can use HDRI map here if you like)

- up the environment multiplier until you get a good basic light start

- add sunlight or vray light to brighten and cast shadows

- finetune with dark mp and light mp.

Have a look at the tutorial at osmoses, that is a real good one!

good luck!