VRay Kitchen : Glass reflection problem?

I am using 3ds max 8 and vray adv 1.47.03 for rendering this scene. But unfortunately I still have some annoying artifact...My glass window (made from box), the reflection is not what it should be? I am using simian archglass and egz glass but the result is the same even using with native vraymat for my glass...the noise is still there...

Even though I increase subdivs value for my glass until 100, the noise is still come out....I am using Irr + LC for GI...

Does anyone have the same problem?

Is that a window from Autocad ADT ... or Is its a Parametric Window from

3DSTUDIO. if its either of the two then I would suggest you dont use those types of model and make the windows yourself.

You can often find strange artifacts and things from using them. I steer clear of them.

Hope this helps.

I made from low poly object...I tried many way to remove noise but it seem no good result. Like turn on reflect on backside option, my vray glass setting is : diffuse is pure black, reflect pure white also refract one...And my glass object is a box not an extruded line.

My environment is close to white...I think if I change exit color to white may be yield fine result?

normally i get the same problem when i accidentally copy the same thing over it..or theres something existing at the same plane and location my objects are in..

because it seems to me youre only having problems with the two glass panels at the end..the one next to them seems fine..

Accidentally I had found the noise problem this morning...Coz by my vraylight that I placed inside the window that touch my glass object...My setting vraylight is ignore light normal that just lit the inside of the room but not the glass object itself...thanks for anyone help...