new resources

anindia

pls. mail me in hatutu_tutu@yahoo.co.in if somebody want to buy.

visit:

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7244868644&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:IN:31

position closes by 5 days.

Is all these material original photographed and touched by you ? Did you check out others work from India, many other produce excellent work ? What is uncommon in India ? It looks..very un professional...:mad:

sorry friends, my intention was not to hurt you. Actually we are very new to this 3d visualisation. i personally ve started using tree and shrub maps a few months ago. before that i used models. i know a lots of people doing the same thing still now. there after i started spendind my time in making those maps, some of them i ve collected or bought from diff. people.

i know other guys from india are doing a lot of good jobs. but they are mainly megacity based. they are very experienced and making really beautiful works. My intention was not to hurt others.Anyways, i am removing that link- because i don't know how to remove the entire thread.

Putting your models up for sale,.... at e-bay and say that all shrubs and trees are custom like that? This is very cheap my friend.

Don't come with excuses or a question to moderators to remove your lousy thread. You must have guessed allready that a lot of companies saw your work and now you think they will ask for a quote.....get real man.

Holy moly, regards.

Dennis

besides which, i'd be shocked if you made a sale for even a fraction of that price and only for people in India? definately not an ebay item if anywhere.

most naive. you certainly aren't doing yourself or your image any favours here my friend.