tiled textures for Maxwell/vray whatever!

Bongo51

I suggest anyone who wants to create their own textures check out filterforge. I don't know if it's been mentioned on this forum (haven't seen it). But it's currently in beta testing right now and it's a REALLY cool little program which can produce AMAZING results.

Just check out this texture I made in about an hour which is scaleable, resolution independent, mathmatically generated, and can export Colour, bump, specular, etc. as seperate channels!

http://www.filterforge.com/filters/651.html

FYI: the image overlay can be changed simply by importing your own image, and it can be of ANY resolution and the texture will be regenerated to match the new resolution. Brilliant.

I hope it's OK to post this here... but I really love this program, and I wanted to share the love. :)

I don't know if it's been mentioned on this forum (haven't seen it). But it's currently in beta testing right now and it's a REALLY cool little program which can produce AMAZING results.

There was a program like that featured as a news item recently--I don't remember if it was this one or not. So, yeah, its allowed to post, even encouraged. Send Jeff an email as a possible 'news' lead when you find something new that would be of interest to all.

It looks great at first glance. I do as much of my work with noise and procedurals as I can.