textures of sitting people... and a chef...

skogskalle

Hi everyone!

need a bunch of sitting people textures for a current project (a football arena) ... young people (like between 15 to 25 years old...) and casually dressed.

I looked at got3d.com and they have really good textures but I couldnt find any of people sitting.

If you have any tips on other good websites that sell people textures please let me know... I have about $120 to spend on this... maybe alittle more.

oh... and I also need a texture of a chef cooking food... any help finding one of those would be great =)

deadline is this Friday so any help is very appreciated!

/Kalle

lol, coincidently i'm in the middle of rendering a football stadium as we speak and would like the same :)

must they be textures? only lowpolygon3d have sitting peeps in their "3d people still section"

but, if you do come up with a good solution please tell :)

(i'm considering copying and pasting a crowd scene out of a stadium from google images)

I googled for 'people sitting' and found amongst others, this girl.

It's hard to get young fashionable people so if this one is of any use, let me know (I know you're looking for a bundle).

thanks lads!

the deadline was changed from this friday to tuesday next week... so I got a couple more days on this project.

STRAT - well for the exterior shots I guess 3d-models would work nicely... I bought some from axyz-design for a previous project.... ill have a look at them!

but there are also a couple of interiors, and the low-poly-3d-method just isnt good enough there... ok, photos rarely fit well into a rendering, but atleast they look human close up... the 3d-figures look great from a distance but like sh*t close up.

IC - she looks great. whats the resolution of the image? if you want to you can email it to me... im sure I can use it! thanks!

Wilko - maybe not for this project, since I already have some 3D-models I can use for some of the shots. But it could be interesting in the future... do you have an online portfolio or something like that?

thanks again guys... if I find a good solution ill let you know.

Wilko - maybe not for this project, since I already have some 3D-models I can use for some of the shots. But it could be interesting in the future... do you have an online portfolio or something like that?

I have examples of previous work, but no professional portfolio to show as of yet, seeing as how I am just entering University for a new media course.

Here's some recent applicable examples though.

Low Poly Character (Probably higher then what you would want, made for game, fully animateable, 3000 polys total):

http://img280.imageshack.us/img280/3276/marine8oa.jpg

Low Poly Texturing (1000 poly model, single 1024 x 1024 texture map):

http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/5452/shotgunwip8zx.jpg

Photoshop Photoskinning (not sure how much relevance this has, was for a zombie game):

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9390/workflow0iy.jpg

I don't have any very low poly textured characters yet, but a friend asked me to create one for a game he is working on, and I should have it done within the next few days to present... hang tight. It will be a mage though. :p

I guess it would be most logical for me to just create a 3D person model example... I'll get on it.

wilko - that looks pretty cool. But if youre serious about doing lowpoly people for arch-viz you definetly need a couple of finished textured models to show... the stuff you showed now looks nice, but its hard to know how your characters would look by looking at a textured shotgun ;)

also... most 3d-people-models you can buy are around 2000-4000 polys I think... I would much prefer a character with 10.000 polys, a 2000x2000 texturemap that actually looks real. Most of us have pretty decent computer hardware anyways, so a few thousands more polygons wont kill us (just my opinion ofcourse). And Im sick and tired of the axyz people that look like monsters when you get too close.

And even though a texturemap can look good, alot depends on the material settings too... so I guess what I would really like to have is a mid-poly character with great highres texturing and different material settings for the skin, the shoes, the clothes etc. That would be cool.

• 2 years later...