VRAY Render Illumination Errors...

rsanabria80

Hello, I'm new in this community, and I need help solving some final render illumination errors... I have a building, i'm using VRAY render engine, and i'm using for GI, an HDRI. When I render the scene, i get in some places (specially in 90 degrees angles) some weird noise that would probably simulate a shadow, but there shouldn't be any... I'm only using the HDRI as GI and have no other lights in scene... I can send you the image if you need it... please leave me your mail, o tell me how can i upload the image at thes website... Thank you very much for you help...

Looking forward to hearing from any of you soon!

Ricardo

hey! though i am also learning vray think that could help u out with this.

Just put the check box off of clam out below Exponentional in color mapping. & check on the refl/refrac in enviornment.Also in GI caustics uncheck reflective. I hope these changes would make a positive difference.

Let me know what output finally u got.

cheers

Thanks Ali, i tryed your changes but didn't have better results... What i did was to change the built-in preset for my irradiance map, from medium to high.... that work perfectly... that was the problem... so if anyone have the same error, try doing that, since that's what causes it...

Thank you all

Ricardo