backburner stiching error

vikkramg

hi all,

i have backburner error while stiching my image. i have only 1 system and i am using backburner. The final output is half image and half black. when i see the strips, they are correctly rendered. but after stiching only it is making this error. how can i stitch this strips correctly?

And one more error is i made whole scene into 9 parts and region rendered with backburner but it did complete scene. (Image size is 4093x 3003). resulting the whole scene repeated 9 times. actually in max when we take some scene and we region render it, the total image will be black except the region we selected. i want to render like that so that i can easily join those 9 parts by overlapping one image over other in photoshop and deleting black part. following is the image i got as result..

As far as I am aware, you cannot render region type renderings in backburner(crop,blowup, etc.). I do not know the reason why, but it seems to be one of the limitations of the program.

If you want to manually stitch the rendered regions, make sure the delete temporary images upon completition box is UNCHECKED when the split scan line dialogue comes up in backburner. Your render will come out stitched, but you will also have the strips to do as you please in photoshop.

good luck

Thanks for the reply Jaffs,

I did the samething as u said. but in vein. i can't use photoshop to join those strips as they r made with some overlaps and they are total 46 strips which is difficult to join correctly. if strips are not overlaped correctly image will be with repetitive parts. i cheked the strips all are completly rendered but when stich them with back burner (second pass) it produces black screen. as only that software can understand the percentage of overlap, it only can stitch. what can i do know?