cleanup or defect markers- columns

m_cubed

Hi-

Where are conflict markers for columns and slabs set to be visible?

(so that if, for instance, I have a column that is intersected by a large pipe, is there a setting that will automatically show that there's a conflict, similar to wall cleanups?)

If I go to the display properties for a column, under the "Layer/Color/Linetype" tab, I see a display component called "Defect Warning". When and where does a defect warning show up, and are there other settings that need to be in place for it to work?

I can't find a listing for Defect Warning in the help menu or my books- is there another name they might go by in the help menu?

Apologies if this is worded weirdly, or off as far as how the program functions. I'm in an office where I use ADT once or twice a year, and end up fumbling my way through most of the time.

Thanks in advance for any info or ideas

Michele

So, I'm guessing I worded that poorly, or this is something most people on this discussion board don't use.

Does anyone use some form of error checking for conflicts between columns and other model components?

For example, if there are columns on a grid, and an object intersects the space the column occupies, is there a setting that causes ADT to highlight this error?