Student Work (Please Comment)

How's everyone doing? I'd like to thank all of you for the great inspiration this site has to offer. Keep up the Great work! I was hoping that someone might offer ANY comments(good or bad) on this model I'm working on. I'm new to the 3d community and would really like to hear from the experts. Thanks!

Not sure how to load the picture. check out this link Interior shot

[ May 03, 2002, 12:26 AM: Message edited by: Mike Hagelsieb ]

Hey Mike,

I'll put in my two cents.

I think your lighting is right on for the area of the entrance. The lighting on the display side may be a little bright on the ceiling or you can brighten around the entry a little.

Also, I'm guessing that the black structure is decorative exposed studs. I'm not sure it works, seems like it's a waste of space behind them unless there's something going on that I can't see yet.

And just to let you know, I'm not an architect or anything, just a 3d guy.

Thanks alot for your comment. This is a work in progress and appreciate any help I can get. The black structure, although not represented to well, is a glass and steel structure. The the bottom doors open up giving a 16' wide opening. The feel for the room should be pretty nice. almost as if the whole room opens up to the back area. I'll be posting more as a find time. Thanks again !! Please comment more !