VRAY 1.5 Dongle

geardaddy1

So I finally recieved my dongle for 1.5 (2 month wait):confused: This might be a dumb question but:

Why is there only a vray_demo_150R2 to download on the Chaos Site? Is that the full 1.5? I hope someone can help me out. I don't want my IT guy to go and add the wrong software to my farm.

Thanks in advance,

dave

There is a full version of 1.5 RC3 ready to download but like BKittsARC says, you need to be logged in to be able to access them from your client page. The log-in is on the left hand side on the support page.

If you are logged in and the only 1.5 version you can see is the demo, well thats probably just Karma working on you because you managed to get a dongle already.

hey guys -

Thanks for all the replies.

I fixed it. Here was the problem - you can't have Norton Internet Security filter switched to on. For some reason it blocks the builds from even showing up on their website. I was correctly logging in, but the filter wouldn't let me see it.

Thanks to Tedi from Chaos Group for the quick email respose at 2:30am!

Its pretty funny how I recieved my dongle.

I bought Vray through a local reseller about a year ago. Last week, they called me up and said they recieved a bag of 150 dongles from Chaos. No documentation, no idea who to give them out to. And they were wondering if I was waiting for one. I said yep about 2 months now....and I went to pick it up that day.

It sounds like Chaos is not just a clever name. Great software though. :p

I hope you all recieve the dongle goodness soon.

Thanks again for the replies.