WIP on a loft

posseduto

Great image so far. The lighting is good but the mood is undefined. Reduce the secondary bounce and either increase the sun or reduce the environment light. The hot spot needs to be where the sun comes through the window and right now there is no hierarchy or light.

Next adjust the color bleed of the red rug. It is making everything pink and physics really does not allow it to reflect light like that.

The texture on the window frames is grainy. Check your maps.

Personally, I would eliminate the lights in the hallway. They kind of detract from the foreground which is the living room. I may also go as far as putting a door at the end of the hallway or something because my eye goes to the empty room.

Good luck.

Now i am thinking most to the fourniture so consider this like a test render, this time i doesn't put any glow effect but maybe the distribution of the color inside the room is wrong again but... I go on.

In the vray material "red wall" i have to set the conservation of the light without color? I have to study how to do it.

I will provide to make a door.

Thanks again!

Wow.... much better without the glow. Personally I dont mind the red colour bleeding in the room so much. I suspect if you were in that room in reality there WOULD be that kind of red colour bleeding. however if you want to quickly turn it down a bit, select the red geometry, right click and go to vray properties then turn down the 'generate GI' value.

Nice images :)

Really great "transformation" :). You choosed better furniture this time but it'll be more expensive too so watch your wallet :). If this is my house I'd "hide" those metal/wood beams at celling with panels or something, they stick too much for my taste.

Either way it's great render