Help for animation.

tejalvirkar

Hey!

Well the problem i face always with vray along with/without HDR for animation is that its takes alot of time while rendereing even if it is at 320/240 and that too at a low pass. Its my 1st attempt and need help for same.

Secondly i also need to know that how could we store the irradiance map and apply it for animation.

Third is that can we work with vray in an animation where there are moving objects along with camera.

I am working on this proj and also have studied Gnomon DVD of Christopher Nicolos.

I'll be glad if any one could help me out with this please.

I can also upload my max file so that u can get what exactly cam-flow is like and which is the best possible way to work with it.

Thanks in advance

tejal

Hey!

Well the problem i face always with vray along with/without HDR for animation is that its takes alot of time while rendereing even if it is at 320/240 and that too at a low pass. Its my 1st attempt and need help for same.

Secondly i also need to know that how could we store the irradiance map and apply it for animation.

Third is that can we work with vray in an animation where there are moving objects along with camera.

I am working on this proj and also have studied Gnomon DVD of Christopher Nicolos.

I'll be glad if any one could help me out with this please.

I can also upload my max file so that u can get what exactly cam-flow is like and which is the best possible way to work with it.

Thanks in advance

tejal

well tejal my first quiestion is what is the problem u r facing with/without HDR i don't think so it will give u a problem in animation.

for saving an irradiance map and all , u already told that u have studied gnomon DVDs of Christopher nichols. in his DVDs he descirbes about irradiance map in depth. i think u have to take a another look at his DVDs again.

and for moving objects in vray animation u can't bake u r irradiance map and Lc. for that my suggestion is render them separately and then composite it.