Pls. Help me... I NEED AN ADVICE...REGARDING THE SALARY IN DUBAI...

arlan

Here's my problem.

I will have an appointment with an employer from DUBAI.. but i dont know how much salary will i ask.. I'm not familiar with dubai.. my work is an architectural designer, renderer, i'm a filipino. i can type and read arabic coz i work before in saudi arabia.

1. how much salary will i ask?

2. is accomadation (housing) in dubai free?

3. is it expensive to live in dubai, i mean the food ,transportation etc..

Pls. give me advice..

thank you very much,

Arlan

basic salary in dubai is base on your qualifications. if you are a designer, renderer, your salary will fall 6000-7000 derhams inclusive of housing, and for trasnportation it depends on how far your accomodation to your working area. It could be negotiated. Way of life in Dubai is more than far enough from the place where you work before. Its a bit expensive. But it has nothing to do if you know enough how to spend. Just be responsible. Good luck.

Yes Ronel is right in all sense,

About the salary it depends whether your employer is an International Firm or just a local. If you can get in an International Firm, operating in Dubai the better I’ve heard some is paying +4K USD per month.

I’ve been in Dubai just for a short 3 days visit last Nov, the one that will kill you there is the housing rental, room rate goes as much as 2000 dirhams per month.

i dont have any idea of salary in Dubai but i can say that in there many international companies exist..because of it salary as i guess not bad..

as i know gasoline very cheap in there as you guess and cars..

i recommend you that search in internet..there are sites which call dubai life-dubai expat..etc...ask in there persons in forums..and check site such sites..all the best..!

ok guys,,, expense first,,,

if u can get an accommodation from ur company then ur lucky,, rent in Dubai is very very high,,,, if u r gona take a studio flat be ready to spend minimum 2500 AED / month.

bout salary - start from 5k /month and goes up to 15 K

even more up to ur portfolio and experience.