How do I upload files?

Virgil Johnson

when u post ...click on the little paper clip icon....this allows u to attach an image

Thanks for response.

However I tried that method twice.

Got the files in the little boxes.

hit the upload button

the little blue bar crawls across

the message "done" happens

but nothing gets to the site

i have gone astray somewhere - and I bet my files ended up be loading into Martha Steward's website.

virgil

Under Additional Options, have you tried hitting the Manage Attachments button to attach files? This may be the same thing as hitting the paper clip button. I use www.photobucket.com for attaching images. It's free and you can set up folders for different catagories. When attaching the image from photobucket you just copy/past the title that is surrounded by p><p>
Here

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m181/aaron-cds/bobross540.jpg' alt='bobross540.jpg'>

Under Additional Options, have you tried hitting the Manage Attachments button to attach files? This may be the same thing as hitting the paper clip button. I use www.photobucket.com for attaching images. It's free and you can set up folders for different catagories. When attaching the image from photobucket you just copy/past the title that is surrounded by p><p>
Here

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m181/aaron-cds/bobross540.jpg' alt='bobross540.jpg'>

And a handsome dude you are...

OK this old guy will try to follow instructions and get the job done perhaps this day yet.

In another thread I mentioned that in business never work for poor people because they have no money.

Add to that... always hang out with people smarter than you.

Thank you Aaron.

v