dead wip

kid

This is not really a WIP, as progress has stopped ;)

It was a school project but I ran out of time for a full presentation of rendered images, so I ended up just printing a load of wireframes and doing charcoal sketches from them. These test renders went down pretty well in the crit sessions anyway. The building is a circular gallery and exhibition space, all subterranean.

view1

view2

view3

and this has nothing to do with anything, it was just a material test for old metal

dirtyballs

Thanks guys, yeah the dirtyballs was a material test for old abused metal. It consists of bitmap masks in the specular slot, some bump mapping, a mix of bitmap images and procedural noise in the diffuse slot, and a bit of reflection with a bitmap mask. I was trying to get a type of decayed metal which has smooth shiny bits where it gets worn with contact...

Very nice!!! the design is very clean and clear... love it!!

in what course are you in? I mean grade... I'm also architectural student, and I'm in 8th semester, Next one I will start my thesis, Congratulations for the design, and the renders. Brazil is awsome, I will show off some renders myself...

-= citricuz11 =-

midway through 3rd year of 5 year B.Arch, aswell as catching up on one or two 1st and 2nd year subjects I dropped when I was juggling work and study. What do you have in mind for your thesis?