WIP Extension to home

Napalm

LOL. Yeah didn't realize the Cars soo big.

The windows are make shift till I get details. What's the best way to quickly led light a window?

I wanted to digitally shoot it and luminate/translucent glass sections.

Might stuff around with a temp texture now.

Thanks for the CC

I think your camera positioning is also throwing off my sense of scale. In the first, it's above eye level, and in the second it looks to be a foot or two below... that may be why you misjudged the car's scale.

Otherwise, I agree with salf -- inset the windows and also maybe extrude the trim a little more so you get some more subtle shadow lines. The background needs something in the first view, but then again that's why I keep my cameras at eye-level... higher than that and they're a lot more work in Photoshop. *grin*

Very promising!

Cheers,

Shaun

Well I don't post too often, I just sit in awe at what you guys & gals do with these programs.

For a few comments here; from what I note the garage door as well as the car seems out of scale when you match it with the covered patio. Of course the windows as previously noted, I find the mixing of victorian brackets with an almost chalet styling seems a bit odd.

I do note that from country to country there is a difference in design style, and program.