Not sure about this one anymore...

gfa2

I've been working on this one for awhile. Client keeps changing his mind. At one point I think I was OK with the image, but now I just don't know anymore. I don't do many interiors so maybe you guys can help me out.

Id turn off the ies lights at the back and boost the direct light tho.

Using ies lights has always bothered me. I've got a TON of ies files and I've just never found one that I like better than this one I've used. But they are so sharp looking, not very natural in my opion. So for no good reason, I used ies lights in this rendering. :confused: I've played around with making the light covers themself glow a little and I think it needs that because they are grey now. They are suppose to be frosted glass so you would see some glow.

Its daytime, Id just not have any internal lights on. It makes it look like its badly designed if theres not enough natural light in the daytime.

I disagree. Any professional photographer will use a slew of lights and lighting tricks to shoot a room. Most everything in an architectural mag will have the lights on and you may even have a photographer change out your light bulbs for the shoot. There are great archi photography books that show the actual lighting diagrams of the lights added in a shoot and sometimes there is a lot of light added. Not only lights are added but reflectors are used as well.

:D my only comment would be to add a little light to the kitchen area. typically those are the brightest areas in a loft like that. I would also say the duct work shouldn't look like a bisuit container. tighter spirals, and a larger pattrn of glavanized. Other than that i really like. when can i move in?:D

Looking at your pic Im surely happy with it, nothing wrong at all. Looks friendly and nice. There is a point sometimes where you may have to say to your client: look man, this is my image, its good and Im sure your audience will appreciate this, trust me, its my job.

You cant please all the people all of the time :-)