Ucranian Church (by CHE)

nisus

Hi all,

Due to some problems on the post, CHE (Member# 146) asked me to clear up the mess and combine his previous messages. So here they are...

rgds

nisus

Hey!

This is the first CG project (profesional)I have been involve with so far. We are planning to use the model as an interactive way of designing the new elevator expansion area. I modeled and rendered the church in AutoCAD 2002, using solids. Speak out! I really want to know what do you think. Thanks.

http://www.cgarchitect.com/gallery/image_spotlight.asp?fileName=church

CHE

Member # 146

Thanks Wolf,

I have been working with AutoCAD for 4 years now. Mostly 2D (for a telecommunications company :( ) . I'm doing some self study on MAX and VIZ. Actually, I just started it a few months ago. I'm trying to get myself together and catch up with the CG world.

Like I said, this church is basically my first professional 3D model. It was modeled and rendered in AutoCAD 2002, that explains why of the poor representation. I'm planning to import the model to VIZ and fix it up then. I'll post new images as I move on with the project. By the way, I have been experiencing problems when applying radiosity to an imported DWG in VIZ. It messes up all the walls on which I have arcs or circular shapes. I was wondering if I could send some pics for your viewing. Maybe you could help me to figure this out. Thanks for your comments. biggrin2.gif

[ May 15, 2002, 07:47 PM: Message edited by: CHE ]