Pet Hates

Noise

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teeny-boppers putting on lipstick, mascara, and eyeshadow, yelling on their blinged-out cell phone while driving in there 2007 Hummer H2 that their rich-bitch parents bought her for her 17th birthday....and above all else, not noticing that shes stopped at a GREEN LIGHT :mad:

• Administrators

- People who don't take pride in what they do

- Incompetance

- Laziness

- People who take advantage of my trust

- Slow paying clients

- People who drive slower than the posted limit

- Disorganization

and after this weekend I guess I can add Hackers too

• Administrators
Teeny-boppers putting on lipstick, mascara, and eyeshadow, yelling on their blinged-out cell phone while driving in there 2007 Hummer H2 that their rich-bitch parents bought her for her 17th birthday....and above all else, not noticing that shes stopped at a GREEN LIGHT :mad:

LMAO

- the sound of people clipping their finger nails.

There is a guy in my office that does it all the time. While he's walking around....talking on the phone....and during meetings. Somebody please just cut his hands off already!!!!

People cutting line when you're queuing for a subway ticket

People cutting line when you're walking through the gate

People cutting line when you're getting on the subway

And when you're getting off

People cutting line when you're taking the elevator up to the office

And when you're going down again

People cutti...... etc. etc.

I love Shanghai.

People who wear bluetooth headsets outside of the car..............especially in the pub!

ummm.... how about people who wear them in public period..... regardless of if they are on the phone or not... It's no where near fashionable people....do you really think you look cool with that thing hanging on one of your ears..... we used to make fun of people who wore one ear ring.... this ranks right up there in my opinon.....

oh yeah and my other pet peeves (hate)......people who say git 'r' done... and CARNIES

1) Really obvious grammar mistakes (spoken not written-dyslexia is unavoidable.)

2) People kissing noisily on TV. I think that one comes from adolescent embarassment while watching evening TV with my parents.

3) Real violence. It turns my stomach but I can't stop watching UFC for some reason (they're not victims, I suppose that's the difference).

And quite a few of those already mentioned. I'm obviously the irritable type.

1.)Illinois drivers that come into Wisconsin every friday and think they own the place driving 95mph and tailgating while on there f'in blackberry!

2.)RUSH HOUR

3.)Gas Prices with no logical excuse for why they are high. Sure isnt hurricans seems how we havent had one in two years!

4.) Most people in general! after Woodstock 99'

Thanks for this tread needed to get the case of the monday's out

1) Stupidity.

2) People that chew ice (or hard candy).

OMG! As I was reading this thread that's the first thing that came to my mind. We have an ice chewer in our office and he has probably changed deskes 3 or 4 times becuase he is driving everyone around him crazy!

OMG! As I was reading this thread that's the first thing that came to my mind. We have an ice chewer in our office and he has probably changed deskes 3 or 4 times becuase he is driving everyone around him crazy!

My wife does it all the time, even though I've asked her to stop. Imagine how annoying that can be.