vray dongle distribution

BrianKitts

my curiosity has me wondering about how many people have their dongle's for vray already or if you are still waiting.

I didn't dare post this on chao's forums, cause I can read stickys and I'm patient.... I AM NOT COMPLAINING HERE..... and don't turn this in to a thread to whine about not getting yours yet..... patiences is a virtue right???

soo...... anyone have em yet, and where are you?

Yeah, I got mine for the copy I personally own. You need to contact the distributor you went through to buy VRay and request it from them. Some have just automatically sent them out, other's you need to ask them for it. I bought through Trinity 3D and they've been awesome, great customer service, very responsive.

Many many months passed, I completely lost track, maybe 12 maybe 15, can'y remember. But I contacted chaos a month ago, and they replied that they had not forgot me, nor anyone else, don't know why it is taking them so long though.

Many many months passed, I completely lost track, maybe 12 maybe 15, can'y remember. But I contacted chaos a month ago, and they replied that they had not forgot me, nor anyone else, don't know why it is taking them so long though.

same here, except they didn't take the time to respond so I assumed they're extremely busy. :eek: