I need your advice please (3d visualizer)

nodar1978

Dear CGarchitect members, I attached my some of the visuals here and please give me advice, can I find any freelancer job with this portfolio or this is far not enough to find something. I know problem with these images is that I can’t use radiosity and vray, because of my pc. I've been doing one small project on my PC with radiosity and memory was not enough. could you give me comments and advices please, and can I find any employer via internet and work via internet for 3d visualizer?

thank you to everyone

Hi George,

I don't know if you can find work with this kind of image, but I'm sure that the major problem isn't the lack of GI, but the quality of your textures...

Study a bit more on the texture creation and you'll be on the right direction.

Good luck!

i like the 1st image a lot, loads of contrast and interesting. the other images look a bit flat to me. did you use an ambient occlusion pass?

keep going, i landed my 1st job in an architects with a wank portfolio, (granted i got paid peanuts!), but its all about getting on the ladder.

keep going, keep asking, and ull soon be there!

The first thing you must do its get a good computer you cant offer your services if you dont have the tools to do the work, then keep playing with max and you'll see how quickly you get a good level to find works

Gus

Hello Guca, thanks for your advice, I've seen your visuals they looks great, could you give me configuration of computer on which you have done all these projects please, I'm thinking to buy new pc but it's not so easy, it costs lots of money, but I wont to see the real good configuration, and one more, have you bought your computer from XBOX or there are other better and cheaper choice?

Thank you

Nodar