My first v-ray animated showroom

andreg

Hi all,

This is the first animation project I am doing with v-ray and max9 and of course Ater Efects to put it all together. I would love to hear your comments and critics on this one while I still have time to change a few things.

http://www.folia.ca/michelin/can_french/visite_3D.html

and by the way thanks for all your help on learning this stuff, I couldn't have gotten this far without CGarchitect.

Very nice. Really like the sound track, goes well with the animation.

Like the transitions, very slick. Nice modeling as well, very tight.

Only crit would be it gets a bit "jerky" in the second phase of the animation, but thats it.

But that aside I like it. Were all the transitions / text effects etc done with After effects..?

Thanks for the good comments Alfienoakes. Yes all text and transitions are done in AE. Where exactly is the jerkiness? I would like to fix that up. Maybe my data rate is too high (1000kbps/sec)?

Also is that really you? (tha avatar)

Also is that really you? (tha avatar)

Im afraid I can neither confirm nor deny this.......

It just appeared to have a couple of very small lurches between some of the frames. I noticed it after the first sequence, you have a transition, then the second animation sequence, looking at the counter I think, it just seemed to lurch a little. Could be my computer.. not sure. But that was all.