Animation

tayrona

very nice the way you involved the artist dream in the virtual tour, I love the animation, effects and music.... what a challenge!! what software did you use for the moving spark??? combustion?

As a comment, I would like to see more relation between outdoors and indoors.... to be oriented inside the building.

camera movements are really cool. congrats and good look!!!

VIVA SHAKIRA!! :p

Thanks Arturito, the moving spark is an after effects adition. I completely agree with you about interiors, they are lost in the end of the video... we are working hard to involve them with exterior animation.

Trick, we wanted to be objective with music.... and reserved rights of shakira's music are toooo expensive...:D besides, music was composed after finishing video edition, it would have been very hard to edit video acording to some shakira's soundtrack. thanks for your feedback.

My direct client is the designer... Shakira is the president of a chid´s helping foundation (pies descalzos) and her goal/dream for this year is to build this school in her foreign city (barranquilla), so the architect designer asked us to make a visualization of the building.

the objective of the video is to get money for the foundation to build the school.