The Bathroom

cabot

Very nice rendering. maybe I am wrong, but the mirror shouldn´t be located upper of where it is right now? or is the cabinet more than 0.90 ft??

May be is because I am 1,80 ft tall, and I feel that if I were inside this bathroom I wouldnt be able to watch my self in this mirror!! :D

just had another look agree about the mirror on second look it does seem abit low , also the handles on the cupboard door should they be that low down. The wife would kill me if I installed a nice unit like this then made her bend over to open it up to get those little nick nacks women have. still very good render .

Love the lighting.. Very nice.

Materials look good as well. Only real problem I have is the toilet. Its ceramic.. so it should be shiney. The seat would probably be plastic, and again have some glossy to it.

Unless I am mistaken, and it is made from matt stone..:D

Otherwise very nice.. And yes, I agree the mirror looks more like a dressing room mirror, than a bathroom mirror.

Hahaha, you guys. You're right, the TP is going to be tough to get to...but it needed to be on the right side, and the bathroom is hella small. Spot on with the ceramic material...I'll update that, it really is detracting from the scene.

I appreciate all your input, thanks again!

......depends if your a sitter or stander when it comes to 'take the paper'....just grosed myself out...must go and wash..

what a mesh! hope you ate something healthy last night..... because, standing up without cleaning..... after eating dirty last night!!!! what a mesh....

Well, perhaps I can appease you foul folk....the clients for this project are VERY strict as to what I can and cannot have in the render. I really wanted to leave a mark somewhere...a signature of sorts, but I couldn't slip anything past them.

However...I did in fact model a terd...and it is currently inside that toilet. Of course you can't see it, but I know it's in there and I take satisfaction in that. They would absolutely hate it.

Well, perhaps I can appease you foul folk....the clients for this project are VERY strict as to what I can and cannot have in the render. I really wanted to leave a mark somewhere...a signature of sorts, but I couldn't slip anything past them.

However...I did in fact model a terd...and it is currently inside that toilet. Of course you can't see it, but I know it's in there and I take satisfaction in that. They would absolutely hate it.

LOL

come on guys!!! could you stop distorbing my breakfast...! :mad:

i was enjoyng a very nice render and now I imagine it full of splotches (and not exactly noise splotches!) :(

sorry potty humour.... and anyway come up with some of my best idears while making a visit......how the hell did this start..

Oh yeh great render ...you must be flushed with pride