High high high rise apt.

innerdream

My suggestion would to carefully match your background to the type of lighting you are using. Since it seems that your lighting is truely bright I would consider softening your shadows and toning done the light. After you have created a more natural mood then look for something that will match your forground and consider the environment as a factor before moving forward. Are you setting up your render engine correctly? I was just looking at your image and theirs seems to be hard indirect and direct lighting. Well good luck and may the force be with you...................................

My suggestion would to carefully match your background to the type of lighting you are using. Since it seems that your lighting is truely bright I would consider softening your shadows and toning done the light. After you have created a more natural mood then look for something that will match your forground and consider the environment as a factor before moving forward. Are you setting up your render engine correctly? I was just looking at your image and theirs seems to be hard indirect and direct lighting. Well good luck and may the force be with you...................................

I'll have to consider what you have said, as I was using a Spine3d image as my inspiration and their images are stylized not photoreal. As far as the render engine in Cheetah it does not have much in the way of parameters, no soft shadows on the lights as well. I'll keep tweaking though...