Rendering Parameters

Frank

I have a couple of questions to ask you guys.

Do I need to do a Radiosity Solution to use the Regather direct Illumination? And If I do what are some good numders to start off at? Because when I use it with a solution my seen is blown out.

Guest hajer

yes u need to do a Radiosity Solution to use the Regather direct Illumination? but no meshing is needed and usully u don,t need a high Radiosity Solution to get a good results a 25% is good number to start with u also need high filltring number to get red of blochness 10 is good number to start with

• 1 month later...

The way the radiosity engine works is bizarre. Sometimes the image looks so much better id you have regather on. clamp values at around 500 to 1000 but if i chuck another object in like a chair etc. then hit render without resolving, it looks fine. when igo back to resolve it looks the same but also without regather on. It sems to have a mind of its own

Hi matt,

Many researches brought up the following conclusions: a simple model with only walls and holes results in a more accurate lighting simulation than a complex model because light got less scattered over all kind of smaller objects.

rgds

nisus