A Challenge to Neoscape!

ikinman

1. Whereas the two teams to play in the Superbowl have been decided upon: the plucky New York Giants, and the cheatin' New England Patriots.

2. Whereas Animation + Images is a proud denizen of the city that the New York Giants call home.

3. Whereas Neoscape is apparently a proud denizen of the city that the New England Patriots call home (though their opening of a New York City office possibly indicates otherwise)

4. Hereby, Animation + Images challenges Neoscape to a Superbowl bet:

5. The nature of the bet is as follows:

a. Should the cheatin' New England Patriots win the Superbowl, Animation + Images will pay the sum of $500 to the Boston-based charity of Neoscape’s choice.

b. Should the plucky New York Giants win the Superbowl, Neoscape will pay the sum of $500 to the New York City-based charity of Animation + Images’ choice.

c. No point spreads, no nothing (we don’t need ‘em). Winner takes all.

So, how about it? You guys have what it takes or are you yeller?

-Ian Kinman

Englishers! I am currently in the land of the strange people called 'Americans'. They do indeed play football with their hands, also, the ball is indeed mis-shapen. They also name places a trifle unusually as well; a total co-incedence I'm sure, but all the names seem to have something to do with Europe, or a now sadly expired race indigenous to the continent. I believe they were historically referred to as 'Red Indians'. Being neither red nor indian, I am investigating the correlation between this anomaly and the foot/hand ball/lozenge phenomenon. I shall report back to you as soon as my research enables translation of the initial post in this thread.

Yours, the intrepid Tommy L.

Englishers! I am currently in the land of the strange people called 'Americans'. They do indeed play football with their hands, also, the ball is indeed mis-shapen. They also name places a trifle unusually as well; a total co-incedence I'm sure, but all the names seem to have something to do with Europe, or a now sadly expired race indigenous to the continent. I believe they were historically referred to as 'Red Indians'. Being neither red nor indian, I am investigating the correlation between this anomaly and the foot/hand ball/lozenge phenomenon. I shall report back to you as soon as my research enables translation of the initial post in this thread.

Yours, the intrepid Tommy L.

If the topic/intent of the thread went over UK heads, I think you just returned the favour.

Good luck in your endeavour and while you're at it, could you try to find out why really tall men running 30 metres to reach up and put a ball in a string bin is regarded as sport please?

1. Whereas the two teams to play in the Superbowl have been decided upon: the plucky New York Giants, and the cheatin' New England Patriots.

2. Whereas Animation + Images is a proud denizen of the city that the New York Giants call home.

3. Whereas Neoscape is apparently a proud denizen of the city that the New England Patriots call home (though their opening of a New York City office possibly indicates otherwise)

4. Hereby, Animation + Images challenges Neoscape to a Superbowl bet:

5. The nature of the bet is as follows:

a. Should the cheatin' New England Patriots win the Superbowl, Animation + Images will pay the sum of $500 to the Boston-based charity of Neoscape’s choice.

b. Should the plucky New York Giants win the Superbowl, Neoscape will pay the sum of $500 to the New York City-based charity of Animation + Images’ choice.

c. No point spreads, no nothing (we don’t need ‘em). Winner takes all.

So, how about it? You guys have what it takes or are you yeller?

-Ian Kinman

We are happy to oblige, if this is the season we have when caught cheating in the first game of the season, then lets hope for a controversy over radio frequencies or enhanced crowd noise next year.

I would hitch my horse to Tom Brady over (any) Manning for this game. The real question is which team is more hated, the patriots may be the flavor of the day, but the giants have a long a deep history of being hated.

As to our color (yeller) I like to think of us as sunflower or perhaps mustard.

Good Luck, Bring on Arizona, with its climate controlled, no wind, dome. I would bring up the statistic for Bill Belichick's record when playing in the post - season against team that beat the patriots in the season (something like 14-2), but since the pats have been un-defeated the stat is moot. We could say that the Giants - Pats game was loss (point spread wise) so the comparison may still be fair.

oh well we will see on Feb 3rd.

-Nils

If the topic/intent of the thread went over UK heads, I think you just returned the favour.

Good luck in your endeavour and while you're at it, could you try to find out why really tall men running 30 metres to reach up and put a ball in a string bin is regarded as sport please?

umm, Micheal Jordan made a few pennys putting that ball in a bin...

God gave us arms and hands why in the world would the most popular sport in the world have a rule that you cant use them?????

The charity bet is good but you guys should also include the obligatory gift basket of local delicasies for the winning office as well. I was really rootin for San Diego (even though they were big underdogs). They put up a good fight but were just overmatched especially on defence. Lets get football over so we can talk basketball! My Lakers are rockin this year!

For pretty much the same reason medium sized men running 110 yards to run up and kick a ball into a 24 foot wide net is regarded as sport.

hehe, my bos caught me napping today as i watched both games last night, which only ended 3am(ish),

And both teams that I were rooting for lost:mad: , I still ask myself ‘why’ I stayed up.

The thing of football (not soccer) that annoys me the most is the 5min “smoke break” they take after every play… Now I know how my bos feels. :D

Think I’ll be rooting for the Giants on the 3rd. G’luck

;)

We are happy to oblige, if this is the season we have when caught cheating in the first game of the season, then lets hope for a controversy over radio frequencies or enhanced crowd noise next year.

I would hitch my horse to Tom Brady over (any) Manning for this game. The real question is which team is more hated, the patriots may be the flavor of the day, but the giants have a long a deep history of being hated.

As to our color (yeller) I like to think of us as sunflower or perhaps mustard.

Good Luck, Bring on Arizona, with its climate controlled, no wind, dome. I would bring up the statistic for Bill Belichick's record when playing in the post - season against team that beat the patriots in the season (something like 14-2), but since the pats have been un-defeated the stat is moot. We could say that the Giants - Pats game was loss (point spread wise) so the comparison may still be fair.

oh well we will see on Feb 3rd.

-Nils

Nils,

Excellent! The charity we pick is the Food Bank for New York City:

http://www.foodbanknyc.org/

Best of luck, and may the best team win.

Thanks,

Ian

For pretty much the same reason medium sized men running 110 yards to run up and kick a ball into a 24 foot wide net is regarded as sport.

I was only having a laugh. All team sports are a bit ridiculous if you analyse what's going on.

Basketball is quite popular here now. My wife plays at club level in fact.

Some advice :

Strike first, strike hard, no mercy.