Onyx's flower tutorial,WOW!

Billabong

So I bought the Onyx super bundle yesterday and I have been going through the flower tutorial that's included with Onyx Flower. WOW! You gotta be a freaken Botanist to understand how to build a flower. I mean basically I'm just doing what the tutorial says to do, but that doesn't mean I actually get it. Maybe its because I just got the program yesterday and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. I watched Brian's video on Onyx last night, but they really didnt cover the flower program that much and I see why. I just thought I would vent a little on this. Don't get me wrong, after watching Brian's video, you really see how powerful this program is. But I think I may stay away from the flower part for a while or just use the prebuilt ones in the library until I get the hang of it.

Ok, Thats my rant.

-B

It is deep, and then not providing a reference manual for the program - or a glossary of plant components is a little much.:(

Someone should offer to write a manual for them and then get a percentage (or sell it independently) if they're not willing to wade through it.