New website launched

Chad Warner

Congrats! Looks great!

Just a minor point that I noticed: the 5 images on the left side (next to your logo) seem a bit drab = too much of the same color/ material again and again. Maybe better some very diverse pictures.

But it's just minor - all in all, looking beautiful.

Wow Chad, there is some seriously nice content on your site. As far as a crit goes, there was one thing that kind of bothered me. On the architectural illustration section, the description of each project covering up about a third of the rendering wasn't really working for me. On some of the images it's kind of hard to read the description and almost all of them it's hard to see the image. It's a nice idea though.

I'd say 2 thumbs up overall though.

Your images are stellar, it kind of bothers me that you don't get to see the entire image in the projects section because half is blocked out by your blurb and navigation box.

edit: nevermind, I just realized I was in the services section and not the projects section..... great stuff

Just a couple questions. The only reason I ask them is because I we are currently dealing with the same issues with our site.

Since the site is mostly flash, do you have planst to accomodate non-flash users? I understand that the vast majority of users have the plugin, however I use my iphone to browse the web alot these days and the native safari browser does not support flash.

Also, have you or your web designers given any thought on how Google will read/rank your site? With most of your content in the swf file and no meta tags, I think Google will have a hard time crawling it.

Just a couple questions. The only reason I ask them is because I we are currently dealing with the same issues with our site.

Since the site is mostly flash, do you have planst to accomodate non-flash users? I understand that the vast majority of users have the plugin, however I use my iphone to browse the web alot these days and the native safari browser does not support flash.

Also, have you or your web designers given any thought on how Google will read/rank your site? With most of your content in the swf file and no meta tags, I think Google will have a hard time crawling it.

We currently don't have any plans to accomodate non-flash users. That was one thing we never even considered to tell you truth.

As far as Google crawlers, the majority of the page is html, the only part that is flash is the right hand pane, so we will be able to put meta info in there.

Your images are stellar, it kind of bothers me that you don't get to see the entire image in the projects section because half is blocked out by your blurb and navigation box.

edit: nevermind, I just realized I was in the services section and not the projects section..... great stuff

This was one thing that was discussed towards the end of the design, but we had gone around and around with so much other stuff that we wanted to get the thing up and running rather than wait for the designer to change the flash.....your comment seems to be a fairly persistent one.