Help with Distributed Rendering!!!!

el_lobato

Hello, I´m rendering an interior scene using V-Ray 1.5 Sp1, and I´m using 3 machines to render it, at this point, no problem. The problem comes when the image gets rendered, I get the buckets of one computer rendered in a different exposure than the others......sad.gif, I´ve tried to use the same settings in the gamma correction rollout in the preferences of Max, but the error continues..... here I attach you one image, do anyone knows what´s happening and how can I solve this problem?????? Thank you very much and excuse me for my baaaaaaad english

Three use Windows XP Sp2 (32 bit ) and the other machine is also XP but 64 bits.

Two machines are identically ( Intel Dual Core ), one laptop ( portatile?) also Intel Dual Core and an AMD Opteron 64 bit... ( I am using the 64 bit Opteron as a Master, because is a very big render -20000 px widht X 8300 px height- and I don´t want to run out of memory)...

I have reinstalled V-Ray on all machines, look at the gamma intputs/outputs and set all the same, redirect my paths correctly...but still is working wrong...

Thank you!!!