Australian Sources for Dual Processor Quad Core Machines?

Does anyone have any good links or contacts for setting up a good Workstation in Australia other than Dell? I am going to get a new machine and feel my dual opterons are old hat now. I want Dual Quad Cores with XP 64bit.

That should help push some of the sausages through our sausage factory!

Can I ask why you're avoiding Dell?

Our studio have been using their Precision Xeons for years, since they seem to be the first supplier out with the latest performance hardware and given we've destroyed more than our fair share of graphics cards and other components their next-day replacement service is highly recommendable...

In all honesty, I do not personally know anyone that hasn't had to replace hardware in a Dell system inside the warranty period. On the other hand, I know at least two studios that have replaced all their equipment from Dell with workstations bulit by the above mentioned and have not had one failure since.

Yep, had a couple of failures with Dell hardware, I'm not against them but I do like to shop around and see what else is on offer. Enspire look the goods and have some good render blades on offer as well.

Now to look at some benchmarking to see which Xeon chips are best value.