Photo Montage...

I was wondering if someone could take the time to help me out. I was hoping someone could offer perhaps a quick tutorial or just a brief explanation of how to take renderings of..let's say an exterior building and compose it into a real life picture. I've seen some great renderings with trees seen through windows and that sort of thing. I've asked several people if they did it in photoshop...most have responded with yes's. Any info would much be appreciated. Up until now the company I work for just puts out plain renderings with no backround or real life imagery. I'm looking to change that.

Thanks for your help! :)

-Mike

I've asked several people if they did it in photoshop...most have responded with yes's.
A basic lesson:

Starting ANY question with a VERB will ALWAYS result in yes or no. The trick is to ask your questions in another way (using how/what/where/when/why...)

rgds

nisus

Thanks Nisus for the correction. I posted the topic at around 2:46 in the morning after getting home from an evening of drinks. :rolleyes: I'm sure this had something to do with the lack of clarity in my question.

Re:

see if my tut page helps. it's a tad old now but principles still apply....

Thanks Strat! :) The tutorials are exactly along the lines of what I am wanting to accomplish.