Problem with long render times

Alberto

hollo, this is wath hapens to me, i calculated my scene with iir maps with incremental add to... and i saved,put the sce from file, i used light cache in fly through mode, saved and put it in from file. so everything go fine till thath point, when i test it, the sce render in aprox, 5 min. but when i put the machines to the final animations, its takes 45 min.

so this is my problem.

any one can help????

best regards

Edited by Alberto
change post

Sorry again:s

I have two machines macpro dual xeon 8 cores, both with max 2008 and vray Rc5 and win 64, the settings are:

AA Adaptive Subd 0,3 quadratic IRR-4-2 HSph 50 interp 20 LC 1000 subd - sample 0,02

Then, when I test of render, the machines takes 5 min, including calculated light in doing the image, then I do the calculations of lighting put the engines in LC, with Flight trough, save in the served, place from file, calculate IRR in incremental add to current map, every 10 frames, save in the served, place from file.

But on having launched the animation, every 8 cores takes 45 minutes in doing the image.

I go two weeks looking for information, but nothing, there must be something that I am doing badly, but don´t know what hapends.

dest regards