work in progress!!!

Hi, to all of you there!

please chk this and tell me wht i can do to improve my work than this.

I ve workout a lot to improve from last time,

e.g., updated render settings, change the lights(from direct sunlight to Vray sun), used HDRI, and material.

I m still working over this and upload the updated images.

I m facing some problem regarding, vray sunlight. its intensity is 0.001, ozone is 0.003. If i m increasing its intensity to 0.003, it is burning.

environment multiplier is 4.5, colr mapping is 1,1. prmry engine is QMC and second one is LC. Am I right going?

I m doing this only for improving work, the project is over and client is very much happy with previous work but i m not!

Any suggestion from your side are most welcome!!!

( sorry for my bad english!!!)

No one is commenting?

Is it so dammn good...?

Anyways i m still working on it and this is latest one with vray sun multiplier increased from 0.001 to 0.003.and ozone as 0.03!

Also dont know, from where the red spot are creating!

Also can anyone tell me how to workout the walls properly?

any mix material kind of material? or simply plane vray materail is okay?

If you're having trouble with certain parts burning out then I would mess with the ISO on your camera and/or use reinhardt as your color mapping in Vray and mess with the burn value. Between those two you should be able to balance the lighting.

Hey there

Just some issues I see

It is overbight in some areas, rather have it darker in the render and then brighten it up in photoshop then having the render too bright.

Your windows material is wrong, none of them is refecting the enviroment, it seems like a simple gradient on them.

I think you should change the sky, it seems like a small image and im sure you can find a better image.

I dont know if you are still planning on doing this but how about some displacement on the grass and some bump on the road.

Okay now for the lighting. If your enviroment is still 4.5, put it down, I have never needed it that high before, put it on 2.

For the Vray sun put it on 0,002. I dont know if you have any other lights in scene??

For the primary engine use Irradiance map and put it on medium.

For the secondary engine either use QMC or light cache, your choice

Hope this helps

I had a play with the image, while doing so it became evident that your secondary lighting (GI, FG etc) is what needs the work. Also, try a different HDRI or adjust the colour balance of the one you're using - it's a bit too rich in cyan. Here's my quick attempt...

Hi, shane - nice guidence.:)

Ravi, i think you should control the gi parameters. i personally donot like the green tint on the building surface.(which may be a result of your greater gi values.) shane's correction has a better impact.

modelling is really nice, a lot of details are there - you spend a big time behind it. keep lil more concentration on surroundings, such as boundary walls, paves etc.

it is nor finished yet. best of luck.

Hi to all of you

and thanks James, Shane and anirban for being with me, and giving me valuable advice.

James i ve done as you said,

>>>add reflection to the window

>>>add bumps to various material(road pavers etc)

>>>Adjust the HDRI image and yes shane i ve only one good resolution image of HDRI thts why cant change it(Planning to buy some stuff)

>>> add displacement to the ground, Is this right way to copy the diffuse JPEG map to the difuse slot and apply the same to Bump?or there is any displacement map? i dont know how much i m right?

>>> Very Sorry for tht Ground actualy i miss to apply UVW map and watch only at the last moment, and the render take almost half an hour:( will correct next time.

>>> Shane anirban can u please tell me how to play with tht GI.

I m using Irrdnce map in prmry and Light Cache in Secndry Engine

So wht to do, should i play with Prmry/secndry bounce?

waiting for response from ur side