Milan Cathedral - Reconstruction Project

mohamad

Hi All,

Finally I couldn't keep myself and decide start this project "Reconstruction Milan Cathedral".

I will just use photo to reconstruct it. At first I need some good references so if you know some, let me know (I start trying find some from google).

Milan_Cathedral.JPG

It's my free time project and will work on it amount 10 hours in week. Also I will continue my schwerin theater project too.

Let's Go...

Very Nice, I love the Duomo, wish I had a model of it.... :(

I have some HD footage of it...

So much detail in this building and the doors are going to be tricky no displacement maps could get that effect....I think you will need Meats Meier for them.

If you seen my past project (Schwerin Theater), will see that I don't use texture or displacement for details and like make all of those. In this project also I will do this method. Make Details and Complex Details are my fun!

.... What is Meats Meier?!

• 9 months later...

Tonight, I found time to work on this conquest! Older I started work on one columns but result wasn't interest for me. Anyway in modeling I have not big problems. My Big problem is modeling different statuses. So decide work on one of those and test my ability.

Let start. I want work on this part statue (near statue):

ml019l.jpg

• 3 months later...