Swap drive on new 1tb drive?

I'm looking at buying a WD 1TB SATA-II 3.0Gb/s 32MB Cache 7200RPM HDD and i'm thinking of having 1 partition for the os and 1 partition for data. Here's my question, is a partition for a swap drive still a good idea or a waste of time.

Local Disk© 120g or so

Swap(D) ?

Data(E)

OR

Local Disk© 120g or so

Data(D)

cpu i7-940

ps 850 watt

mem 6GB (2GBx3) DDR3/1600MHz

Thanks

I tried getting a smaller primary OS drive but software and MS conspire to make keeing it that way a real pain in the neck. So I'm switching back to "dump it all on C:". Trying to keep my data on a second larger drive to help keep SOME of the clutter off C. Again, software and MS don't really help on that front ime (if you live by "My Documents," that might be a different story).

A further twist in this question might be "OK for OS swap drive, what about Photoshop's swap? Does that deserve different treatment?" The first inclination is "enh, swap is swap" but then I think no... if PS is setting up it's own swap, it may well have good reason and even be a good idea (Or they could all be a bunch of clueless mac programmers ;-). Also, I've noticed over the years that PS wins the big memory handling and stability prize hands down so I want to treat it's memory handling right.

Lily says:

# -> From notFish. [;-)], to equip:

# - "is a partition for a swap drive still a good idea or a waste of time?"

#

# -> From decoy [is a very classy lady!], to equip:

# - swap partition is still a very good idea

#

# -> From decoy [is a very classy lady!], to equip:

# - (as in partition over file, if you have the choice)