In a time before money...

BillyElNino

How many and which species of animals would you accept for your work? No mixing species and no unicorns...

I thought one render for two camels would be a good start, in the office we are currently working out a value for a giraffe. Possibly a series of images or a short animation...

a lot of oysters with pearls inside ofcourse...

That's cheating... Although if I happened to get paid with a crate of chinchillas then a coat would have to be made!

Matt, when exactly are you going to find a camel useful in your everyday life? Giraffes can see over tall walls and report back their findings...

I wonder how much work you would have to do to get one of those monkeys that serves cold beers... or a squadron of messenger pigeons......

I would love to have a hippo laying round the house.... but I guess that would be a whole lot of work.... perhaps a large mixed use... animation fly-through........ with stills...

lee

Livestock and poultry. And if I were to work for livestock, which are fairly easy to keep and quite prolific, I would quite soon retire and live on milk, eggs, cheese, a big fat steak and some crispy bacon. A gal's gotta eat. :D

If successful you'd need some kind of bank (a farm or a zoo would be an appropriate name I think) to keep all this accrued wealth.

I wouldn't have the self control to stop working at what I needed...(cows, chickens etc)

Who wouldn't jump out of bed in the morning knowing that completion brings an aardvark and a tiger.

actually i did see something interesting on telly a year back entailing an african country in which banks have been established that deal only with skulls of animals as its currency. It banks away your aquired sculls as an investment!

Store your hard earned skulls today and imagine yourself kicking back later in life on the wealth generated by your invested skulls!

2 exterior renderings....I'll take 4 brahmin sculls as stipulated on this parchment.

• 6 months later...