Neoscape website is live!

Nils Norgren

Nils,

You have alot of (great) work on there. I would venture to say you could have a dropdown thumbnail preview bar. I say this because sometimes you will go back to a website to see a specific image, especially if you are discussing it with someone as a reference point. It is not easy to find a specific image on your site.

Other than that, very classy. Nice and simple, pushes all my buttons.

Hello All, and thanks for the kind words. The videos are a little slow to load, the site is currently on a co-located server that is very old, we have plans to move the whole site to a cloud computing platform which should make it faster (the videos are compressed for this faster environment).

A few updates which should enhance user experience include "Deep Linking" which allows each part of the website to have it's own address so that you could cut and paste a URL to a specific part of the site, this may help with the circumstance of trying to re-find an image or movie without thumbnails.

Our interactive manager installed some analytic software to track traffic and you (users of CG architect) account for 75% of the traffic since yesterday, Thanks!

Brian, our logo has evolved, but we have been using the "Medallion" (N that looks like a hood ornament) for 10 or so years, but the "Red Chip" branding is only 6 months old.

Thanks again everyone,

-Nils

PS I will be in Miami tonight

Hello,

The site looks very nice. Takes a little time to load. Must be my slow internet connection.

The work is as always of a great quality.

Beautiful layout for the film section including many stills of the animation.

Keep up the great work.