I'm selling my beloved Workstation (UK only)

I'm selling my beloved workstation which was build for 3D animation and rendering.

Motherboard - SuperMicro X6DHE-G2 - The MB is a server MB, designed to be constantly on. Ideal for rendering long sequences that may take weeks.

CPU - 2 x Intel® Xeon® Processor 3 GHz. The two Xeon CPUs with hyper treading enabled. This is ideal for rendering, especially when using V-ray or mental ray.

Graphics card – nVidia QUADRO FX 3450. High end Quadro card, designed for 3D applications. Uses its own memory when dealing with animation and has drivers specially designed to work with 3D software.

OS Hard Drive - Western Digital 1TB hard drive for OS and software.

Raid card - 3Ware . Has 5 Western Digital 500GB hard drives attached (you can attach up to 12), which is RAID 5 protected. This means that if a hard drive fails you will not loose any of your data. This configuration gives you just under 2TB of protected storage.

Housing – COOLERMASTER COSMOS Coolmaster are renowned for their quite housing with excellent airflow. The Cosmos design is perfect for an office or home environment.

The other bits attached

LG DVD recorder

Soundblaster sound card

Tagan power module

If you are looking for some kind of benchmark, this system performs better than a HP 8400 workstation and is future proof as it’s 64-bit hardware. Safeguarding your data is crucial so I have built this system to perform as a high-end workstation and protect like a server.

If you are interested in buying and live in the UK, please have a look on ebay, listed under High End Workstation / Server

Thanks